Project “All Nations Prayer and Missions Training Center”
Vision: Thousands of furloughed missionaries interacting with senior missionaries & thousands of next generation missionaries and “silver generation re-firees” in an authentic, loving, world-class teaching and prayer community
Mission Statement: We exist to glorify God by committing all our resources to the Great Commission and to prayer. Our Priorities include:
- Creating a dynamic, loving, multi-generational community focused on the synergistic relationship between prayer and missions
- Anchoring this community with frontline, field in their final life stage toward engaging and training the next generation of missionaries
- Creating authentic opportunities for the “silver generation” to clarify their vision through training, education to use all their accumulated time, talent, and treasure toward fulfilling the Great Commission
- Exploring new avenues and wineskins of Business as Missions, Medical Missions, microfinance, information technology, justice, and other innovations to access unreached/restricted people groups with authentic, value-added means of service
- Creating cross-cultural synergies between the culturally Korean church and the broader American and Global Church.
- Engage church pastors through world-class training to broaden their vision and engage their churches in fulfilling the Great Commission
Strategy: Build a missional community, and training center in Norman Park, GA through the cooperative efforts of: Korean World Missions, KIMNET, missions focused churches and organizations, pastors, church planters, retirees, and missionaries.